IQVIA Senior HRBP in Parsippany, New Jersey
Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of an HR team in their day-to-day operational roles. Support the continuous improvement of the HR function, through development and implementation for all HR programs in an assigned geography or assigned business line. With limited guidance, provide HR support to employees and management across assigned service areas, business units, or departments. As HR Business Partner, with guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function.
• Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
• Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
• Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
• Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
• Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
• Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
• Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
• Operate as first point of contact for HR-related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
Bachelor's Degree Req
3 years’ experience within an HR function as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience Pref
Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good presentation skills
Good influencing skills
Good coaching and counseling skills
Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Strong attention to detail
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
Good ability to work in a matrix environment
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Professional HR accreditation in progress Req
Spanish speaking preferred
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled