IQVIA Administrative Delivery Hub Intern (Hybrid, Summer 2023) in Parsippany, New Jersey
IQVIA is hiring an Undergraduate intern for Summer 2023 to support our Client Delivery Hub. This is a hybrid role out of our Parisippany, NJ office (2 days a month).
Provides administrative and/or technical support to the Client Delivery Hub.
• Candidate will use weekly sales revenue reports to cross-check CDH expected
adhoc/parallel revenue and ensure revenue properly recognized
• Identify any sales revenue leakage, document and follow-up by Sales
Opportunity # with appropriate CDH team
• Review documentation by individual client and make sure all appropriate
folders are created and populated with up-to-date client documentation
• Work directly with individual Client Service Analysts and their Managers, to
review any missing client documentation identified
• Verify all missing client documentation requests have been completed
• Work on project to clean-up old/inactive reports, market definitions, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in a relevant field (Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Business, Anthropology, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Possesses strong organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• Demonstrates passion for learning, compliance-monitoring and efficiency
• Flexibility to work within multiple projects independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and experience with o
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled